Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Final day of the stunt show.
Maja and I meet at Night And Day for some breakfast before the show. At which point aomething that had been a miner event the day before had left its mark on Maja.

The Stunt show ends with three people three people crashing through three sets of windows with shuters one after another as if the child stunt performer had beaten them all up. The middle windows however didnt open all the way so when pushed open quickly they bounce back with a vengence. We all got stunge at one point or another. It go me on my head to but left the lump under my hair. Maja took it right in the face. I a normal situation this would be reason for ice and questions like "are you ok?" or "how many fingures?" Us...WE laughed a lump had formed And quickly.


We emused ourselves by asking other people how didnt know about the vicious window to take over for someone and we would watch as the shutters attacked. The unsuspecting person would fall through with and over acted death scream and fall back through with an unrepeatable four letter word or two clutching there heads or hands. Maja was the only one that left a mark. The sunday was hard and with no one to fool with the shutter gag left it became a little tedious. Still fun but just lacking in energy. Everyone was trying to just chill every chance we got.





That last pic is a joke. hehehe

The Show wraped up and we all hung out a bit with the actors and other people involved for the first time ever. And we all just hung out for a bit before cleaning up it was all an amazing experience. Cant wait till next year when we do it all over again.










After getting home and looking in the mirror I realized how tired I really was. I can say a million things to try and discribe it but I took a picture of my self. Notice how hard I am trying to smile and not look tired.

Now to sleep for real. It would take about three or four days before I got all my energy back. Its all worth it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home