Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Friday 28th of October
i arrive at the film studio at 4:30 for the Halloween Haunt or Village of Villans they called it. My legs are killing from three days of Motion Capture as I walk from my car to the Effects stage were the Stunt Show will happen. first costumes then a final check that crash pads are were they should be a quick group chat to make sure we have everything covered and at 6:00pm it began. Now agreeing to do a live stunt show sounded much easier. now Im not saying it wasnt fun, it was a hoot but there was hardly a break for three hours. Everything went just as planed safe as can be and the crowds seemed to love it. After an hour people Began to show signs of slowing down. The energy was high. Group after group comeing through the tour and us repeating our show again and again and again. My legs needed rest so Eli took over my part and I took over a little acting part. Eli looked as excited as a little girl to do my part till I pull out the camera then it was GQ posse all the way.



My little acting bit involved a fire ball. Now I will decribe it as huge but others will say other wise it was about the size of a Volkswagon bug. The idea was that the tour rounds a corner and the tour guide stops everyone to tell them tour stuff. I appear at the top of a flight of stairs and say "what are you all doing here dont you know this place is haunted!" The fire Ball goes off in front off me and i sceam " My eyes!" and run away. Everyone had there little part of the show. Maja and Katie had their epic sword battle that they would refine over the weekend until the fight was perfect. Unfortunatly by that time they had no energy left and the fight had to remain as only fantastic.



They still found time to visit me at my corner of the studio.



As the weekend went on I got stronger and was able to take over my part in the stunt show as other took turns as fire guy when their familys came through the tour. Food was provided to us but we had to eat fast and sometimes during shows.



Once Saturday came around I we all settled into a good grove and the show realy ran like a well oiled thing you would oil. Be it Swords or Stair falls.



some other Photos from Friday








Post to Be Continued............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home